When the trail leads back into town, this daypack is prepared to rejoin civilization.
The stylish, retro design offers generous storage while remaining compact. Its built-in sleeve and tube management system will handle your hydration system, and you can stash your wallet, keys or sandwiches in the zippered front pocket.
- Spacious main component features a fold-over flap and top zipper.
- Mesh shoulder straps offer ventilation and breathability.
- Sternum strap provides added stability and security.
- Front zippered pocket keeps small items secure and easy accessible.
- Built-in reservoir sleeve holds up to 3L hydration system.
- Front webbing loops can attach trekking poles, bungee cords, or biners.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.