Nau Urbane Jacket - Women's
Stop asking yourself if you’re going to be warm enough. This 2-layer waterproof, windproof jacket has you covered (not to mention stylishly on-point). Complete with a waterproof-breathable recycled polyester shell, this traditional bomber has been refined with eye-catching details: an asymmetrical placket, extended cuffs, and snap closures. A removable hood and back vent keep you comfortable and protected from the elements.
- Fabric is 2-layer recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable laminate and a DWR finish. Mechanical stretch enhances movement and fit.
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproofing.
- Lining is made of a breathable blend of recycled polyester taffeta and mesh.
- DWR-treated front zip has a flap to seal out wind and wet.
- Drawcord hood is easily zipped of on days you don't want it.
- 2 front zippered pockets and 1 right chest zippered pocket provide ample secure storage.
- A zippered internal pocket with cord port means your music is always readily at hand.
- Snap sleeve cuffs and snap back hem vent add fashion to your function.
- Close zippers, machine wash warm, dry on low heat to improve water repellency. No bleach.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.