Nau Shroud of Purrin Trench - Women's
Tailored with avant-garde flavour, this knee-length trench is dramatic on the outside and cozy on the inside. A sleek silhouette in a weather-resistant fabric keeps you dry and warm, and the collar that makes a statement any way you wear it (popped up, laid flat, half-zipped). The fleece liner makes a warm thing better, using 4-channel yarns to efficiently wick and control your temperature. And waterproof-breathable fabric overlaid on the shoulders, mean the areas most susceptible to chill and seep-through are going to be just fine.
- Made of wind-resistant Ecocircle soft shell laminate that contains recycled polyester and spandex bonded to a soft fleece inner. Treated with DWR for overall water resistance.
- Fleece inner is made of recycled polyester with 4-channel yarns to wick excess moisture.
- Shoulders have overlays of waterproof-breathable fabric to keep you dry.
- Stand-up collar with asymmetrical button closure can be worn up against the weather or down in a modern trench collar style.
- Hems and facings are glued flat for a seamless, clean finish.
- Asymmetric front zip has an inner storm flap and is finished with DWR.
- Angled front zippered pockets and an internal zippered pocket provide secure storage.
- Cuffs have zip closures and extended arm coverage.
- Close zippers, machine wash warm, dry on low heat to improve water repellency. No bleach.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.