Nau 3/4 Cocoon Trench - Women's
Look forward to the chill. Wind and weather resistant, this down-filled jacket envelops you in warmth but not bulk. Zigzag seams create a clean and flattering silhouette, and the matte finish stops you from being a shiny beacon of sheen. Bracing yourself against the cold is a thing of the past.
- Face fabric and lining are recycled and conventional polyester yarn weave with a subtle heathered ripstop for strength.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to fend off light precipitation.
- 650 fill-goose down with eye-catching zigzag quilting detail.
- Offset 2-way reverse coil front zipper with DWR and wind flap to block out drafts.
- Removable hood snaps on and off, and its elasticized front snugs in nicely around your face.
- Collar snaps up independently of hood to increase warmth.
- 2 front zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket for ample storage space.
- 1 internal zippered pocket with media port keeps your music close and safe.
- Extended sleeve hems are shaped to give extra coverage for the backs of your hands.
- Cold wash on delicate, add extra rinse cycle, dry on low. No dry cleaning, no bleach, no ironing.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||650 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|