Nau Allee Pullover - Women's
Serious function meets this fashion-forward down pullover. With asymmetric seams, 3/4-sleeves, and a shirttail hem, the Nau Allee Pullover gets differentiated from the traditional down esthetic. A drawstring funnel neck adds appeal and personality. Premium 650-fill goose down makes sure that whether you're belting it, layering with it, bike commuting in it, or simply being, this pullover is keeping you warm in all of your looking-good glory.
- Shell fabric is ripstop recycled polyester with a washed finish to soften the look.
- Insulated with 650-fill power goose down.
- 2 front hand pockets and 1 separate zippered security pocket.
- Shirttail hem wears well over jeans, skirts, leggings and looks great when belted.
- Three-quarter length rolled up sleeve cuffs add style and open up the option of layering.
- A-lined sleeve and hem shape for style and easy movement.
- Oversized/relaxed fit.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||650 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.