Nau Luminary Trench - Women's
Unexpected, refined details elevate this 2-layer waterproof breathable trench into a league of its own. Clean lines and pleats streamline the look and balance out the much-appreciated insulation. A back cinch brings it in at the waist to enhance the fit, and a stand-up collar keeps out rude weather. Designed with 2-way stretch for ease of movement and a lightly brushed interior lining add to the comfort factor (because you can't look good if you not comfortable).
- Fabric is recycled polyester with a 2-layer waterproof breathable laminate. Finished with DWR for weather resistance.
- Recycled polyester insulation has quick drying and odour management properties.
- Insulation is mapped to where you need it the most. (100g in body, 60g in sleeves).
- Zip off hood with drawcord for easy removal or cinching, depending on how you feel.
- Fully seam sealed, covered 2 way reverse coil zipper with DWR and wind flap
- 2 zippered front hand pockets with a dual entry chest zippered pocket provides ample secure storage.
- Zippered internal pocket with audio port so your cords don't get soaked.
- Adjustable back waist snap tabs and center back hem vent with snaps.
- Velcro® cuff adjustment so you can seal your wrists up tight.
- 37in. centre back length.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester (body) + 60g/sq. m polyester (arms + hood)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.