For mixed and drytooling routes that require dexterity and finesse to link the moves, the Black Diamond Torque Gloves are the business. The brushed inner and soft shell outer keep the elements at bay and the low-profile design and super-sticky palms help you grip your tools and make controlled placements.
- Made of abrasion-resistant woven soft shell that sheds wetness and breathes well.
- Laminated, brushed tricot lining adds warmth and protection.
- Slip-Stop palm prevents "oh-shit" dropped tool scenarios.
- Articulated neoprene cuff closes with hook-and-loop material.
- Carabiner clip loop lets you rack them when not needed.
- Compression-molded EVA padding adds impact protection.
- Black Diamond recommended temperature range is -7/4°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.