A classic style with down insulation, it maintains a suave demeanour while being equal to the elements. Suble variations in the pattern add character and quilted lines keep it looking sharp and tailored. A DWR finish sheds light precipitation and keeps moisture away from the down. Wear it on its own or add layers underneath for a versatile, do-all piece that just works.
- Fabric is recycled polyester in a durable ripstop fabric, with a subtle variable stripe.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to provide light protection against the elements.
- Insulated with Eastern European goose down for maximum warmth-to-weight ratio.
- 2 front zippered pockets and 2 internal drop-in pockets provide ample storage.
- Adjustable snap cuffs seal out the cold
- Collar tab snaps keep the collar down, or give you the option to pop the collar up for more coverage.
- Centre back length is 29in.
- Cold wash on delicate, give it an extra rinse, tumble dry on low. No dry cleaning, no bleach, no ironing.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.