A good-looking trench with a man-about-town esthetic, set apart by a line-up of stealth technical features. A waterproof-breathable shell provides backcountry-worthy performance, and the goose down insulation is warm even when the wind is sharp. A DWR finish repels rain and snow, and sealed seams prevent annoying leaks. And while it's not always a lock that style and function are paired together, the cut and tailoring of this jacket confirm that it is possible.
- Face fabric uses laminated 2-layer recycled polyester that's waterproof-breathable, and woven with organic cotton to create a heathered look.
- Insulated with 650-fill power goose down for solid warmth on chilly days.
- Completely seam sealed for protection from wetness.
- Finished with durable water repellent (DWR) to shed light moisture.
- Lining is soft-against-the-skin recycled polyester taffeta.
- Front zipper is treated with DWR to further repel moisture.
- Wind flap over the front zipper has snaps to block unwanted drafts.
- Adjustable hood can be zippered off when it's not needed, or cinched in for extra protection using the draw cord and back-of-the-hood tabs.
- 3 zippered exterior pockets provide ample storage space.
- 1 internal zippered chest pocket and a drop-in internal pocket offer a safe refuge for your wallet and phone.
- Back vent adds style to your trench, with snap closure so you can self-regulate your heat.
- Adjustable snap cuffs to seal out the cold.
- Centre back length is 34in.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Cotton + polyester|
|Insulation||650 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.