A smart blazer that does double-duty inside or out. Made of a sturdy wool and nylon blend, it fends off cool temps but is still lightweight enough to wear when you’re sitting down with a macchiato. For drizzly walks, the DWR (durable water repellency) finish sheds light precipitation so you arrive at your destination feeling dry and looking sharp.
- Made of a tightly-woven, lightweight wool and nylon blend with a DWR finish.
- Lining is recycled polyester taffeta that glides smoothly over layers.
- Button-up collar lays flat or pops up, depending on your preference and the temperature.
- Ample organization with 2 front pockets you can access from the top or sides, and 2 chest pockets.
- 1 inside zippered pocket securely holds your phone and keys.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.