MEC Highline Jacket - Boys' - Youths
Winter ready warmth and grown-up style combine in this synthetic insulated jacket for boys. With the same insulation as the MEC Toaster jacket, this wind and water resistant jacket has plenty of stay warm features including handwarmer pockets, an integrated hood, and an insulated collar for when the hood's down.
- Shell is polyester with a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Recycled polyster lining with DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
- Fully integrated hood with internal elastic to protect head and ears from cold gusts.
- Full-length front zipper with storm flap seals out wind.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets tucked behind cargo pockets.
- Stretchy sleeve cuffs seal out snow and cold
- Internal pocket on left side fits a phone or some energy bars for long days in the snow.
- Hanger loops and name tag inside.
- Care instructions: turn jacket inside-out when washing and drying. Wash cold on delicate cycle. Don't bleach, use fabric softeners, iron, or dry clean
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester + polyurethane|
|Insulation||300g/sq. m polyester (body) + 240g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.