Use this Claris series front derailleur to build 3 front speeds and 8 rear speeds. Compatible with Shimano® CN-HG50 chains.
- Front clamp band and inner link are painted steel.
- Rear clamp band (base bracket) and outer link are painted aluminum.
- Chain guide is steel plated.
- Down swing action.
- Clamp band mount.
- 45mm chain line.
- 63-66 chainstay angle.
- Compatible with top gear teeth of 50T and mid gear teeth of 39T.
- Top-low capacity is 20T, max rear sprocket is 23-32T.
- Angled clamp band design (28.6/31.8mm).
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).