Insulated mitts for the sled set. These warm mittens will help keep little hands protected from the cold and wet.
- Shell is 2-layer waterproof-breathable polyester, with a polyurethane laminate and a durable water repellent finish.
- Shells are not taped at seams, but material and DWR provide excellent protection from wind, rain and snow.
- Fleece lined for softness.
- Insulated with 300g polyester fibrefill (60g in palms) for comfort and warmth.
- Durable, polyurethane-coated nylon palms aid gripping.
- Stretchy elastic in wrists pulls over clothes.
- Reflective piping on hands.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|