Rig up your road ride for 10 speeds in the rear, three up front.
- Front clamp band, rear clamp band (base bracket), outer link and inner link are painted aluminum.
- Chain guide is chrome plated steel.
- Compatible with Shimano CN-5600 chains.
- Top gear teeth: 50T.
- Mid gear teeth: 39T.
- Applicable top-mid tooth difference: 11T.
- Maximum rear sprocket: 23-32T.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.