Strip it back to the bare bones and stuff it in its own top pocket. The Gregory Verte series is an alpinist's dream for moving fast. The foam pad and framesheet are removable, and if you don't need ice tool loops or a waistbelt, you can remove those too.
- Removable foam framesheet and back panel.
- Fold-over lid secures with a custom aluminum hook closure for single-motion access.
- Back panel and shoulder strap padding have durable mesh on skin surfaces.
- Zippered top pocket on lid and zippered security pocket on underneath.
- 2 removable Velcro® keepers hold ice tools.
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|