This low-profile pack can hook you up. It carries skis, a board, or snowshoes in comfort. For more technical terrain, strap on a pair of ice tools and a helmet. The suspension, custom-designed for the Targhee Pack, is vertically stable yet allows all the hip swivel you want for glorious downhill runs.
- Moulded backpanel with lumbar pad for optimal weight transfer to hips.
- Top internal zippered pocket holds keys and valuables.
- Main compartment has a front clamshell zip and access from the back, with a bottom retention fence to prevent spillage.
- Dedicated avy tool pocket has internal dividers for a shovel, probe and other accessories.
- A-frame fits skis up to 130mm in the tails, offset design keeps them off your calves and head.
- Stowable snowboard/snowshoe carry system has Hypalon-reinforced webbing and compression straps.
- Dual ice axe carry system.
- Stowable helmet carry system has a locking ski attachment.
- Insulated hydration sleeve with a hose port on shoulder, prevents freeze-up.
- Padded front panel protects against sharp edges of skis, shovels and axes.
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle.
- Snowplow buckles won’t freeze up or clog.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.