Striking frames to preserve your air or mystery and protect you from harmful UV.
- Frames are thermoplastic for durability, flexibility, and lightness.
- Polycarbonate lens material is light and shatter resistant.
- Soft rubber nose pads make for comfortable all-day wearing.
- Average fit and coverage.
- Grey lens has 15.8% visible light transmission.
- Green lens has 15.6% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|