An aggressive style that provides good coverage for cycling and other speed-generating sports. The design is frame-free at the bottom to give you a clear view of the stats on your bike computer.
- Silicone nose pads and rubber temple tips prevent slippage in high-energy situations.
- Photochromic lenses adjust from 40% to 16% visible light transmission.
- Brown lens with silver mirror has 15% visible light transmission.
- Orange lens has 50.5% visible light transmission.
- Brown lens has 13.6% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens has 15.8% visible light transmission.
- Fits average faces well.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.