For touring focused skiers who prize lightness above all. The F1 Evo uses Carbon Core technology: a carbon fibre frame runs the length of the boot to provide stiffness and power transfer, while offering progressive flex in the upper. These boots unite powerhouse performance with touring efficiency. A hands-free ski/walk mechanism switches modes automatically when you lock your heel in. The pivot point is 6mm further under your foot than standard to increase the efficiency of your stride. Skiers looking for downhill performance close to the Scarpa Maestrale and touring function akin to a Scarpa Alien, need look no further than the F1 EVo.
- Shell is polyamide and Pebax with carbon for lightweight torsional rigidity and power.
- Pebax Evo tongue works with the medial flex of your leg for a natural stride and seamless power transfer.
- Intuition Pro Flex Evo liner is thermoformable and has a flex zone for excellent mobility.
- Fast closure buckle combines an over-sized power strap and buckle into a weight-saving system that's super-quick to pull open and flick closed.
- Boa ratcheting cable closure system for a quick and secure fit.
- Optimized touring pivot provides a natural stride.
- Vibram UFO EVO sole grips on wet, snowy, rock and ice, lug pattern reduces snow build up.
- Flex index is 95.
- 102mm last.
- Compatible with tech bindings only, not compatible with step-in bindings.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax + polyamide + carbon|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|16, 18, 20|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|