You don’t have to be a pilot to benefit from the multiple functions. The compass has a bearing memory that lets you save an intended direction to stay on track. Big hands and large numerals are easy to read day or night.
- Digital compass has bidirectional calibration, magnetic declination correction, and bearing memory.
- Thermometer has a display range of -10 to 60°C.
- Neon-Illuminator LED backlight with afterglow.
- Anti-magnetic structure.
- Water resistant to 200M.
- World time with 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, and daylight saving on/off.
- 4 daily alarms and snooze alarm.
- Stopwatch measures elapsed time, split time, and 1st-2nd place times/
- Countdown timer.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Batteries||2 Silver Oxide SR927W (included)|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||No|
|Max split time||3|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|