G-shock technology protects this watch from wild centrifugal torque, jackhammer vibrations, or dropping it on a hard surface. A built-in compass corrects wrong turns. A solar panel charges the battery and won't leave you offline at awkward moments. Atomic timekeeping keeps it super accurate.
- Smart Access provides intuitive feature navigation and quick access to compass readings.
- Synchronizes with the atomic clock in Colorado for timekeeping accuracy.
- Tough solar power panel.
- Fully charged battery will last approximately 6 months without further exposure to sunlight.
- Digital compass with bidirectional calibration and Northerly calibration.
- World Time with 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping.
- Beeper alarm.
- Stopwatch with Fly Back feature that allows instant reset and start.
- Countdown timer.
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers for easy reading at night.
- Water resistant to 200 meters.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Max split time||0|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|