An altimeter and compass, in a slim solar-powered package that won’t run out of juice halfway through your mission. Compact sensors improve the instrument resolution while reducing power consumption by 90%. Multiband atomic time calibration keeps the watch accurate even when you're far from the internet.
- Digital compass displays direction as one of 16 points with 60 seconds continuous measurement (previous versions were 20 seconds), graphic direction pointer, bidirectional and Northerly calibration, declination correction and bearing memory
- Altimeter measures -700 to 10,000m in 1m increments (previous models had 5m increments). 14 record capacity, high/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent / descent, relative altitude readings and selectable measurement intervals.
- Barometer has a display range of 260 to 1,100 hPa with a pressure tendency graph and alarm to alert you to sudden changes.
- Thermometer displays -10 to 60°C in 0.1 C increments.
- Full Auto LED backlight with Afterglow.
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date/ daylight pointers.
- World time with 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, and daylight saving on/off.
- 5 daily alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm).
- Stopwatch with elapsed time, split time, and 1st-2nd place times.
- Countdown timer.
- Solar charged battery runs approximately 7 months on full charge without further exposure to light.
- Power saving function.
- Battery level indicator.
- Water resistant to 100 metres.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
An electronic compass allows the user to view their heading in situations where they are either standing still or moving too slowly for the GPS to detect.
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Max split time||2|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|