A smaller, smarter addition to the famous Casio® Pro-Trek tribe. More compact sensor technology increases altimeter and compass resolution while reducing power consumption by 90%. Add in a thermometer and run it all off solar energy, and you’ve got a worthy outdoor instrument in a sleek package that won’t feel like a bagel tied to your wrist.
- Digital compass displays direction as one of 16 points with 60 seconds of continuous measurement. Also has graphic direction pointer, bidirectional and Northerly calibration, declination correction and bearing memory.
- Altimeter measures -700m to 10,000m in 1m increments.
- Logs high/low altitudes and auto cumulative ascent/descent (and can log up to 14 records).
- Records relative altitude readings and lets you select the measurement interval (5 seconds or 2 seconds).
- Barometer has a display range of 260 to 1,100 hPa with a pressure tendency graph and alarm to alert you to sudden changes.
- Thermometer displays -10 to 60°C in 0.1°C increments.
- Full auto LED backlight with afterglow.
- Sunrise and sunset time for specific date and daylight pointers.
- World time with 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, and daylight saving on/off.
- 5 daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm).
- Countdown timer and stopwatch with elapsed time, split time, and first/second place times.
- Solar recharged battery runs approximately 9 months on full charge without further exposure to light.
- Power saving function.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
An electronic compass allows the user to view their heading in situations where they are either standing still or moving too slowly for the GPS to detect.
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Max split time||3|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|