Running to increase your fitness and endurance is inspiring. Running to the store for new watch batteries is a drag. This solar-powered watch tracks your times and laps, and can go for months before it needs a recharge from the sun (good to know if all your training is pre-dawn or post-dusk).
- Stopwatch with elapsed time, lap time, and split time. Memory capacity for up to 121 records.
- Best lap time screen.
- 2 countdown timers allow for interval training that alternates between 2 different paces.
- Auto-repeat function for timer (timer-to-timer, 10 repeats).
- 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm.
- Hourly time signal.
- World time with 31 zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, and daylight saving on/off.
- LED light with afterglow.
- Power saving function and battery level indicator.
- Approximate battery life is 11 months on full charge.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Max split time||121|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|