The bright housing on this tough watch hides the same super-rugged works found in all of the G-Shock series. So you can throw yourself into mad pursuits without fear of your watch stopping.
- Anodized aluminum bezel adds a pop of brightness.
- Flash alert with buzzer for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer and time-up alarm.
- Multi-time functions for 4 different cities.
- World time with 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, and home city/world time swapping.
- 5 independent daily alarms (one-time or daily).
- Stopwatch with elapsed time, split time, and 1st-2nd place times.
- Countdown timer.
- Auto LED backlight with afterglow.
- Water resistant to 200m.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Max split time||3|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|