Designed for runners who log consistent miles and need a responsive shoe that is still softly resilient. Spring and comfort are the hallmarks of the Nike Lunarglide 6. It uses soft Lunarlon foam for an ultra-smooth ride. The sole is developed to highlight and accentuate natural motion and the rubber outsole is mapped to your gait to add traction and durability while retaining lightness.
- Uppers use ultra-thin mesh over breathable foam that conforms to the natural shape of your foot and provides ventilation and support where you need it.
- Flywire Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot for a glove-like feel.
- Minimal no-sew overlays deliver seam-free comfort and support.
- Seamless thin bootie lines the interior.
- Fitsole sockliner moulds to the shape of your foot for underfoot support and comfort.
- 2-piece midsole features firm Phylon foam on the medial side for support and stability and soft re-engineered Lunarlon foam on the lateral side for smooth, cushioned transitions.
- Dynamic support platform provides stability without adding weight or stiffness.
- Outsole design maps rubber to running pressure to provide traction and durability at a reduced overall weight.
- Moulded blades and flex grooves promote a natural range of motion.
- High-wearing heel area is BRS 1000 carbon rubber for maximum abrasion resistance.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.