Quick and responsive so you can fly off the start line. Building off the Pegasus legacy, Nike® crafted these shoes with a contoured forefoot that gives you a fast toe-off. The 10mm offset promotes a natural stride, and the mesh uppers let cool air enter as you’re streaming past the kilometre markers.
- Uppers are engineered mesh for support and ventilation, and no-sew overlays create a seamless interior.
- Internal heel counters wrap your feet for snug fit.
- Nike Zoom air unit is located just underfoot for cushioning.
- Cushlon midsole foam is soft and springy with a supportive feel.
- Cross rocker in the forefeet is tapered on the sides to promote natural motion.
- Rubber crash rails on the outsoles for smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Durable outsoles provide great traction of all kinds of surfaces.
- Reflective hits for visibility.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.