Fits like a track spike but performs like a trail shoe. Low-profile, lightweight, 4mm drop trail runner on neutral platform. Trail-specific soles have sticky rubber centres and lugs with sharp edges for great traction in all conditions.
- Uppers use single-layer mesh throughout for ventilation strategically placed overlays provide targeted support where you need it.
- A mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit.
- Reflective elements remain visible in low-light conditions.
- Midsole have moulded sockliners to enhance support underfoot.
- Compression molded Phylon and Cushlon ST foams are fused into a dual density cushioning system that delivers great forefoot snap and a responsive ride.
- Outsole have a rugged Waffle tread for multi-surface traction, sticky rubber centers offer excellent wet surface traction.
- Minimal lugs for optimal grip and quick and easy mud shedding.
- Heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.