Waterproof enough to swim a Utah canyon or ride through a west-coast monsoon, while keeping your gear bone dry. Welded construction with a unique double hull interior lets you use it like a dry bag, or tuck away the expandable roll top and just use the top lid. The interior has a laptop sleeve and offers better organization than a single-compartment dry bag. Zippered pockets on the sides are great for stashing a wet jacket, with the same waterproof construction as the main bag and drain holes to let your gear dry.
- Made of 2 thicknesses of nylon, both coated with a thin, flexible layer of thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Welded body construction and full seam sealing for watertightness.
- Zip top opening has roll-top closure underneath. Drybag closure rolls down over itself and out of the way for using the zip top alone.
- External top pocket is water resistant.
- Zippered side pockets have eyelet holes to let wet gear drain dry.
- Lightly padded interior sleeve holds a laptop up to 13in. plus a tablet.
- Tuck-away daisy chains for lashing on extra gear.
- Reflective print shows up on dark roads and deep canyons.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.