Saturdays: bike to the beach, paddle your SUP to the park, get in a trail run. Bring a version of this configurable, modular pack system to handle it. The system includes a suspension back panel, hydration bag, drybag, and a daypack that can each be clipped to the back panel to configure the pack. Clip on the Torpedo hydration bag for fast-and-light missions. Use the Hopper Daypack module for gear-intensive outings or your workday commute. Attach the Scrimshaw Drybag for portages or snowsports.
- Super-Tramp suspension features an aluminum frame and polyethylene frame sheet.
- Adjustable backpanel can be tensioned to curve away from your lower back for airflow or loosened for close-fitting ride.
- Webbing hipbelt is height adjustable.
- 13L Torpedo Hydration Bag holds a 3L reservoir.
- Zippered top pocket and stretch front panel pocket for stashing extra gear.
- Loop for attaching a light.
- 28L Hopper Daypack module has 2 large stretch pockets and a waterproof top pocket with a window for easy location of small items.
- 2 large stretch fabric pockets.
- Internal hydration sleeve doubles as a pocket for laptops up to 13in. and is raised off the bottom to prevent laptop damage.
- Compression straps and hidden daisy chain.
- 30L Scrimshaw drybag is fully waterproof with a roll-top closure, ribcage construction and taped seams.
- Rides on the Super-Tramp frame or holds it inside for paddling, and doubles as a raincover for the Super-Tramp/Hopper configuration.
- Reflective screen print for night time visibility.
|Main fabric||Fabrics vary; see product description|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|