By using your boot sole as the binding plate, the TLT Speed Turn gets stripped down to pins, springs, and a heel piece. This enlightened engineering has made it a favourite of fast ski tourers and mountaineers for over 2 decades. This latest generation features a new length adjustment and a heel lift that adjusts with simple rotation.
- Made of cromoly steel, high-strength plastic, and stainless steel.
- Optimized eccentric toe cam allows easy entry, multiple touring positions, and security during kick turns.
- Heel unit has 3 positions: flat and 2 lift heights.
- Torx screws.
- No brakes, comes with leashes.
- Adjustable length +/- 12.5mm.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|