Legends in the world of road riding and triathlons. Updated to be even more lightweight and with improved response, they feature inter-spoke milling on the sidewalls and lower bridges to shave grams without sacrificing rim rigidity. The hubs and spokes are likewise featherweight to give you major boosts on climbs and breakaways. Super-lightweight Yksion Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance while transferring more of your power to the road.
- Made with Maxtal aluminum alloy (30% more resistant than 6106 alloy) for light, strong rims.
- Spokes are Zircal aluminum alloy for a high stiffness and strength to weight ratio.
- Only inner rim bridges are drilled for spoke installation. Intact outer rim bridges provide better resistance to fatigue stress and increased rigidity for improved power transfer.
- CNC-machined braking surfaces help reduce brake shudder.
- Spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed on the non-drive side, maximizing drive side dish. The improved tension balance reduces maintenance and increases stiffness under load for better energy transmission
- Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance, with micro-adjustability for maximum fluidity or high precision for all-weather rides.
- Comes with BR601 quick releases.
- Yksion Pro tires have 127 TPI casings and a dual compound rubber with super soft edges and a hard centre. The tread offers low rolling resistance and good ground grip in any weather.
- Includes front wheel computer magnet, user guide and adjustment wrench.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||19-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium SLS|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium SLS|
Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) is measured in millimeters. It is needed for calculating the correct spoke length.
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium SLS|