Extra light wheels and super grippy tires: the perfect combo for training or racing. All rim weld seams are milled flush for superior joint strength and wheel balance. Spoke holes are hammer-hardened for resistance to cracks, and braking surfaces are CNC-machined to eliminate shudder. The tires are lightweight with sticky and durable rubber.
- Lightweight aluminum hubs. Contact areas between pawls and hub bodies reinforced with stainless steel inserts.
- High quality cartridge bearings with double sealing (2RS or LLU) and tight C3 internal clearance.
- Steel spokes are bladed and straight pull for stiffness and response.
- Spoke nipples are brass.
- 6.5mm valve holes.
- Comes with BR101 quick releases.
- Tires are 700 x 23c, with 60 TPI casings and a single rubber compound.
|Recommended tire width||19-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Mavic Aksium|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.