Merrell Bare Access Trail Running Shoes - Women's
A light, fast chassis and a neutral platform gives you excellent ground feel and agility. 8mm of cushioning protects your soles and joints. If you're a fan of the barefoot feel for trail and offroad running, these have a good balance of sensitivity and protection.
- Uppers are made of vegan-friendly mesh and TPU with protective rubber toe caps.
- Breathable M-Fresh linings use an antibacterial treatment to keep them fresh.
- M-Bound midsoles provide immediate feedback for accelerated response, agility and stability.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
- Outsoles are M-Select Grip for durable traction.
- 4mm lugs for extra grip.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.