Unleash your inner cheetah while being kind to other animals. These lightweight racing flats are responsive, well-cushioned and vegan-friendly.
- Uppers are mesh and TPU with protective toecaps.
- M Select Fresh treatment to prevent odour.
- Uni-Fly midsoles stabilize your feet on take-off and disperse impact on landing.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
- Outsoles are M Select Grip rubber for durable traction.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.