Asics Gel FujiTrabuco GTX Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Navigate gnarly routes with these versatile all-terrain shoes. Rain is no match for the waterproof barrier, and the sole’s aggressive tread will force gravel, bogs, and uneven ground into submission. Gel cushioning absorbs impact and provides stability, while the rock plates protect your forefeet when traversing over unruly rocks.
- Uppers are highly breathable synthetic and waterproof to protect the foot during wet weather conditions.
- Rearfoot gel cushioning system attenuates the initial shock during impact and allows for a smooth transition.
- Lace pockets and removable sockliners.
- Midsoles are Solyte, a resilient, lighter-weight material than standard Asics® midsole compound.
- Forefoot gel cushioning provide additional shock absorption.
- Nylex rock protection plates protect against stone bruises.
- DuoMax midsole construction helps correct the degree and velocity of pronation using materials of different densities.
- Outsoles are a combination of Wet Grip®, a sticky rubber for enhanced traction, and AHAR®, (Asics High Abrasion Resistant) rubber in higher wear areas. Aggressive uphill/downhill lug combination ensures traction on tough terrain.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.