When there's a slackline set up, a grocery run to do, and routes to scope, a day seems hardly enough. The Spotter Shoes are built for a full day of adventuring, with a protective rubber rand and a high-traction sole. The full toebox, medium high arch and instep promote a full range of natural motion and flex.
- Uppers are pigskin leather with climbing shoe rubber toe rand
- Performance mesh lining helps control moisture.
- Mesh lined footbed are treated with NXT for odour control.
- Midsoles have 2.5mm nylon, injection moulded arch shanks for support under the arch and natural flex at the ball of the foot.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus for shock absorption.
- Outsoles are low-profile Vibram TC5+ rubber with self-cleaning lugs for superior traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Pigskin leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.