Get full value from the lift ticket with waterproof-breathable gloves designed for all-day comfort.
- Shells are waterproof-breathable nylon GORE-TEX.
- Water resistant goatskin leather palms provide abrasion resistance and grip.
- Microfibre insulation provides warmth and wind resistance without adding bulk.
- Polygiene treatment resists bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Sniffle patches.
- Long bell cuffs have webbing to cinch in the wrists and drawstring closures.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|