Insulated GORE-TEX® mittens for skiing, boarding or forming the perfect snowball. Microfibre insulation is wind-resistant and water-resistant, and keeps you warm without feeling bulky. The lining is designed to dry quickly, and the long cuffs have drawstring closures to keep cold air from sneaking in.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane with a durable ripstop nylon shell.
- Grippy, water-resistant goatskin leather palms.
- Warm microfibre insulation.
- Lining absorbs and disperses small droplets of humidity, so they dry quickly.
- Polygiene® treatment in the lining prevents the growth of odours.
- Long cuffs cinch around your wrists with webbing, and have drawstring closures to seal out drafts.
- Soft sniffle patches.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|