Morph your mountain bike into a whole new ride with these hand-assembled wheels. Quality materials keep them nimble, quick and tough.
- Rims are aluminum for strength without excess weight.
- Laced stainless steel spokes with brass alloy nipples.
- Hubs are strong steel.
- Angular contact bearings feature double-contact, high quality seals to keep the grit out.
- Centre-lock rotor mounts to hubs quickly and effectively.
- 23.3mm wide rim profile.
- Rim height is 19mm, and rim width is 24.6mm.
- Compatible with 9 and 10 speeds.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Recommended tire width||1.5-2.25in.|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||135mm|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT15|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.