Carbon reinforced race-ready skis with a honeycomb core. Great for racers or recreational skiers who want high-end performance skis that still ring in at an affordable price.
- Honeycomb synthetic core combines very light material with excellent compression behaviour and strength.
- Single-layer carbon laminate for stiffness and power.
- Activ'cap construction for stability in tougher snow conditions.
- Control edges keep the ski torsionally rigid and resist twisting.
- Lower, shorter tip lightens swing weight and keeps them manoeuvrable.
- NIS 7 binding plate.
- K7000 race finshed base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||40-44-43-43mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.