With these waterproof boots, snow is never in the way – it is the way. They have traction for walkling on winter trails, plus the shape to slip into snowshoe bindings where the drifts are deep.
- Uppers are waterproof full-grain leather produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Waterproof-breathable membranes keep your feet dry and warm.
- Primaloft insulation retains warmth even if damp. Lined with breathable polyethylene, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Fully gusseted tongues keep out snow and wetness.
- Rustproof D-rings for quick lacing.
- Collar linings are Polartec recycled fleece for warmth and comfort.
- Midsoles are shock-absorbing EVA for cushioning.
- Outsoles are durable Green Rubber with 42% recycled content, and lugged for ruggedness and traction.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|