Timberland EarthKeepers Chillberg Mid Waterproof Winter - Men's
- Available prices $159.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With these waterproof boots, snow is never in the way – it is the way. They have traction for walkling on winter trails, plus the shape to slip into snowshoe bindings where the drifts are deep.
- Uppers are waterproof full-grain leather produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Waterproof-breathable membranes keep your feet dry and warm.
- Primaloft insulation retains warmth even if damp. Lined with breathable polyethylene, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Fully gusseted tongues keep out snow and wetness.
- Rustproof D-rings for quick lacing.
- Collar linings are Polartec recycled fleece for warmth and comfort.
- Midsoles are shock-absorbing EVA for cushioning.
- Outsoles are durable Green Rubber with 42% recycled content, and lugged for ruggedness and traction.
|Weight||1.17kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|