Track the whereabouts of your outdoor equipment. The SPOT Trace allows you to see the location of this GPS when it's attached to a boat, bike or other piece of kit. Set it to text or email at predetermined intervals or the instant your equipment starts to move. Use your smartphone or computer to follow it on a virtual breadcrumb trail in near real-time on Google Maps.
- Tracking functionality requires a subscription to SPOT’s Trace service.
- Custom tracking lets you set the update rate to every 2.5, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Can be mounted beneath fibreglass, fabric or glass. Metal obstructions should be avoided.
- Not designed to be attached or worn on a person’s body. Should be located at least 20cm away from a human body.
- Waterproof to IPX7 (1m for up to 30 minutes).
- Runs on 4 AAA lithium 8 x batteries (included) or 4 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (optional)
- 5v USB connection included. Unit is not waterproof when powered via included USB connection, but a waterproof USB cable is available separately.
- Battery life ranges from 8 days to 2.5 months depending on tracking interval selected and amount of movement per day.
- Dimensions are 6.8 x 5.2 x 2.2cm.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Satellite network used||Globalstar|
|Operating temperature||-30 to 60°C|
|Operating altitude||-100 to 6,500m|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 2.2 x 6.8cm|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
Ability to test
Allows you to test the unit.
Allows you to send a 'check-in' message to let people know you are safe.
Lets you know that your message was received.