Aggressive snowshoes for traversing tricky slopes or accessing mountaineering or ice routes. Light enough to pack, they're what you want to use to cross varied terrain with deep snow or frozen, pocketed crust.
- Frames are rugged aluminum.
- Decking is durable, ultralight ballistic fabric.
- Posi-Lock AT bindings are secure, freeze resistant (down to -28°C), and accommodate any footwear.
- Torsion2 crampons have split teeth to distribute forces evenly on rugged terrain.
- Teeth around the perimeter of the frame provide 360-degree traction for grip when traversing.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and improve traction while climbing, and are easily engaged with your pole.
- Accepts MSR Lightning tails to add additional flotation for heavier loads and less supportive snow.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
|Dimensions||8 x 25in.|
|Max recommended load||120-220lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.