Designed for all-terrain versatility with a focus on full-day comfort and ease of use. Both the shape and the adjustable bindings optimize your stride efficiency and ergonomics without sacrificing traction or the ability to cross pretty much any terrain.
- Aluminum 360-degree traction frames.
- HyperLink adjustable binding system has an intuitive and fast ratchet system.
- Bindings adjust laterally to give you parallel tracking strides, and to prevent the snowshoes from clicking together at the toes or heels.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts for greater comfort and efficiency going uphill.
- Accepts MSR Lightning tails to add additional flotation for heavier loads and less supportive snow.
|Dimensions||8 x 30in.|
|Max recommended load||150-280lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.