For travelling through deep backcountry snow or chugging up rough terrain. Aggressive and durable, these snowshoes have crampons with split teeth for biting into uneven routes with hard-packed snow or freezing ground. Heel lifts give you a boost on climbs, and extra rigidity built into the nose supports your strong kicksteps into the slope.
- ExoTract deck has steel around the perimeter for traction, and plastic as the deck material for flexibility and great performance in the cold.
- Posi-Lock AT bindings are secure, freeze resistant (down to -28°C), and accommodate any footwear.
- Torsion2 crampons have split teeth to distribute forces for evenly on rugged terrain.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and improve traction while climbing, and are easily engaged with your pole.
- Compatible with MSR Revo Tails (sold separately) when you need additional flotation for heavier loads or less supportive snow.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
|Dimensions||8 x 22in.|
|Max recommended load||180lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.