Sometimes you’re on a trail, sometimes you’re forging your own trails. Built for all-day comfort, these snowshoes are made for efficient travel and can also handle off-trail exploring. Heel lifts give you a boost on climbs, and extra rigidity built into the nose supports your strong kicksteps into the slope.
- ExoTract deck has steel around the perimeter for traction, and plastic as the deck material for flexibility and great performance in the cold.
- HyperLink bindings use an intuitive fast ratchet system for quick on and off.
- Bindings have an easy entry cradle to eliminate pressure points and keep you comfortable.
- Pivot crampons are a single piece with 2 points for traction.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and improve traction while climbing, and are easily engaged with your pole.
- Compatible with MSR Revo Tails (sold separately) when you need additional flotation for heavier loads or less supportive snow.
- Low-profile, narrow frames are ideal for women, those with a narrow gait, or for folks looking for the lightest snowshoe possible.
|Dimensions||7.25 x 25in.|
|Max recommended load||120-210lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.