Keen Durand Mid WP Hiking Shoes - Men's
These premium day hiking shoes are designed in Portland, Oregon, where they know a bit about rain, and even more about comfort and style. The solid construction and waterproof-breathable membranes keep feet dry and happy on rain-soaked trails. And your feet will still be comfortable when you're back in town enjoying bacon donuts.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out the wet while letting sweat escape.
- Integrated polyurethane heel cushions for comfort.
- Removable metatomical footbeds are shaped to provide excellent arch support.
- Polyurethane midsoles for long-lasting comfort.
- TPU shanks add stability.
- Outsoles are dual compound rubber to deliver grip and durability.
|Weight||1.14kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.