Who says you have to suffer to be beautiful? These Nohea (Hawaiian for pretty) shoes combine gorgeous materials and intricate detailing with cloud-like comfort for your feet. Drop-in heels let you wear them as shoes at work or slide-style at the tiki bar.
- Hand-sewn uppers are soft nubuck leather with embossed artwork.
- Dri-lex suede linings move sweat away from your feet.
- Anatomically contoured footbeds add all-day comfort and are removable and washable.
- Outsoles are non-marking, moulded gum rubber.
- Tread design is inspired by the kava root.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather + suede|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.